Adult Private Music Lessons
Inbetween 5-99 years of age? You qualify for a Private Music Lesson!
ARE YOU READY TO LEARN HOW TO ROCK?
ROCK BAND CLASSES ARE THE ULTIMATE SUPPLEMENT TO YOUR MUSICAL JOURNEY.
• Electric guitar players cannot survive on open mics alone!
• Drum set players cannot join the community wind ensemble.
• Pop singers cannot rock out with old fashioned chorus programs.
• Worship band members need training!
But at Music Box, you can learn how to put together a band and meet with like minded adults and get the noise outside of your house!
The classes are open to Academy students ages 18+ who are able to play or sing a few songs on their instrument.
BENEFITS OF BEING A ROCK BAND STUDENT:
• SIX hours of music training each month (weekly one hour rock band classes and weekly 30 minute private lessons)
• Family Open Houses
• State of the art equipment
• Spacious rehearsal facility in our beautiful River Market Studio
These classes are only available to currently enrolled Music Box students. You must have your primary private lesson teacher’s approval to participate. If your teacher says you are not quite ready yet, you can apply again in 6 months.
It’s EASY to sign up!
To sign up please call 604-553-1176 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org