IS YOUR CHILD READY TO LEARN HOW TO ROCK?
ROCK BAND CLASSES ARE THE ULTIMATE SUPPLEMENT TO YOUR CHILD’S MUSICAL JOURNEY.
• Electric guitar players cannot join the school orchestra!
• Drum set players cannot join the school wind ensemble.
• Pop singers cannot rock out with old fashioned school chorus programs.
• Worship band members need training!
But at Music Box, your child can make better grades by learning how to play with others and you can get the noise out of your house!
The classes are open to Academy students ages 8-18 who are able to play or sing a few songs on their instrument.
BENEFITS OF BEING A ROCK BAND STUDENT:
• SIX hours of music training each month (weekly one hour rock band classes and weekly 30 minute private lessons)
• Parent Open Houses
• State of the art equipment
• Spacious rehearsal facility in our beautiful River Market Studio
• Tuition is $28.50 per hour.
• Classes run 630-730pm Wednesdays beginning January 6th 2016 and 630-730pm Thursday Beginning January 7th 2016
These classes are only available to currently enrolled Music Box students. You must have your primary private lesson teacher’s approval to participate. If your teacher says your child is not quite ready yet, you can apply again in 6 months.
It’s EASY to sign up!
To sign up your child please call 604-553-1176 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org